Boat rental rates
Offers for private hirers
- 1Hr: 40€
- 2Hrs: 70€
- 3Hrs: 100€
- Half Day (4Hrs): unavailable
- Full Day (6Hrs): unavailable
- 1Hr: 50€
- 2Hrs: 90€
- 3Hrs: 130€
- Half Day (4Hrs): 160€
- Full Day (6Hrs): 220€
- 1Hr: 70€
- 2Hrs: 130€
- 3Hrs: 180€
- Half Day (4Hrs): 2200€
- Full Day (6Hrs): 300€
- 1Hr: 90€
- 2Hrs: 150€
- 3Hrs: 200€
- Half Day (4Hrs): 250€
- Full Day (6Hrs): 330€
*Elite boat only present and bookable on the base of Paris.
Table option €10 extra on Scoop, Elite and Most boats only
It is not expensive to hire a boat from Marin D’Eau Douce. Examples of hire costs:
- 8€ per person for a one hour journey of discovery for a family (5 people) on the Bassin de la Villette.
- 13€ per person for a two hour aperitif trip for 7 people or a trip on the Canal de l’Ourcq or Saint Martin.
- 27€ per person for a day with friends on the Canal de l’Ourcq for 11 people (you can picnic, play badminton or petanque on the banks, sunbathe or take a nap…).
With Marin D’Eau Douce, a day’s rental lasts for 6 hours. You can start at the time you want, but you must be back at our base by sunset.
Marin D’Eau Douce prepares aperitif hampers to make your trip extra special.
We fill the hampers ourselves with good French products!
You’ll love it!
- Aperitif hamper: 7 € per person
We offer you the chance to add some extra fun to your trips with games. You can then play some of the games we offer for hire with your friends or family.
- Rental pétanque set: 5 €
- Rental badminton set: 5 € per set
- Rental Mölkky (skittles) set: 5 €
Offers for companies
We organise customised services for companies and groups.
We can create team building days and corporate treats for groups up to 200 people.
Marin D’Eau Douce can arrange a morning of geocaching, a treasure hunt or a canal trip, starting with a welcome coffee. We put your employees at the heart of the action, in challenging situations with their colleagues.
Then, lunch in an unusual restaurant on the canal bank followed by an afternoon seminar or visit to Parc de la Villette. The day will end with a closing ceremony and awards.
Why not take your employees to discover the Canal Saint Martin and discover the charm of old Paris and its canals?
For more information, simply contact us via the form by clicking here and a project manager will design something specially for you that fits your company image.